Thumbs up High quality untargeted and US targeted traffic

Hey all,

I'm sure that you are tired of reading posts dealing with paid traffic. There is a lot of discussion about traffic being fake or "blind", and generally just a waste of money. I thought that this might be a good time to step in and show what I've got for sale.

First, my site is

I will start by telling the honest truth. My site is a traffic reseller. We do not generate traffic! It is purchased from a company that has an advertising network set up. This company (that will remain undisclosed for obvious reasons) advertises on websites that are already receiving return traffic. The advertisements are shown on 800x600 popunders. I'm very sorry to say that I can't tell you what sites are used for advertising because our traffic company will not tell us. I was told that the reason they do this is that they can't surrender the names of the advertisers, otherwise your "average Joe" can advertise on the site.

I asked the company if I could try to find out where the traffic was coming from. They said that it wouldn't be a problem... So, I had a small page made (I don't program PHP or any other language) that asked you to enter what site was used to get to the current page. Out of 900 visitors, there were about thirty (30) people that entered the page. This allowed me to verify the quality of the traffic. I tried the same test for our previous traffic source, and there were no entries. I later found out that the traffic was driven by spyware.

I would not sell this traffic if it wasn't real. Honesty is very important to me, especially in business. Trust is also as important as honesty. If you are interested in purchasing traffic but have some questions, don't hesitate to ask. It's not hard to answer a question if the truth is being told.

I guess I should mention more about the traffic. As of now, there are four different types of traffic available. US+Category targeted, US untargeted, category targeted, and untargeted traffic. Here are the basic prices:

US+Category targeted: $2.75 per 1000
    US untargeted: $2.50 per 1000
    Category Targeted: $2.50 per 1000
    Untargeted Traffic: $2 per 1000

As with most other paid traffic companies, we can't allow any pages with popups, popunders, installers, or sound. But why? Like I mentioned before, traffic comes from sites that already receive traffic. If the popunders become too distracting, visitors may not return. This also happens to be part of the agreement that our traffic source has made with the sites being used for advertising.

Please note: Returning customers receive 10% off every order (excluding their first) .

I hope that we can get a customer or two and get some feedback. Like I said, feel free to ask any quesitons. I'll answer them as soon as I can. Thanks for your time.

Once again, the site is
    Kind Regards,
    Max F.

Why doesn't my counter match up with your stats?
    There are quite a few reasons why a visitor won't register with your server:
    -A visitor closes the popunder before the site loads
    -The visitor's connection is slow and your site doesn't load at all
    -The visitor is behind an ISP with a proxy (example: AOL)
    -Your site wasn't available at the time of request
    -Your tracking software couldn't handle concurrent connections
    From your FAQ's

Is this something we should be concerned about?

Are the discrepancies between counters and stats large?

Just a few questions

What makes you different to the other millions out there?

And, do users get money back, or additonal hits from the range between counter and stats?
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

In response to your questions:

HostBidder, this is never usually a problem. There is usually a small percentage of visitors who aren't counted. At most, it's around 5%, but the average is maybe 2-3%. But like I said, it usually never poses a large problem. We try our best to make sure that non-viewing visitors aren't counted- our traffic source has a script inside of the popup that loads the target site, so if the popup isn't loaded, then either is the script, which means that the visitor isn't counted.

pmoduk2, what makes us different? To be honest, I'm sure that my service is quite the same as many others, as I am a reseller of traffic, which means that there are others that buy the same traffic. But there are two things that set my service apart from others. The first is our customer support. We have support boards on the website, and we have all instant messaging systems. The second great part about the traffic is that we have barely marked up the wholesale prices. We are selling traffic for less than our wholesaler (they sell traffic to the end-user also).

I hope that takes care of your questions. I'd be happy to answer any others .
    Kind Regards,
    Max F.

Just made a small first order

Lets see how it goes

Thanks . Looks like it just got started.
    Kind Regards,
    Max F.