In Loving Memory of Michael Russo, 15% Off Almost Everything!

A friend of mine, Michael Russo died a few weeks ago. In memory of him, all profits from any of my websites will be donated to his family.

We've raised a whopping $275 so far but still far from our goal of $500. He was a Junior in high school, and suffered a brain anurism (sp?) then traveled across a 5 lane road (without hitting anyone) and slammed into the curb, landing on a fire hydrant.

Nothing I do can bring him back, but I'm doing this to help his family recover money lost in the funeral process, as it wasn't covered on any insurance plan, nor was there a life insurance plan on their kid.

So, in regards to Michael, all profits until May 1st will be donated to his family.

Everything offered by Multi-Capabilities is 15% off (the 15% will be refunded, as we do not have time to change everything on the website).

Thank you all for your time.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

That is a real sad story. My heart goes out to the family of the child.

My sympathies on losing your friend at such a young age.

MY prayers are for the family. This is a very good thing you are doing.

Thank you all, we've had 1 more order since this post, hopefully we get some more.

I will take a picture of the check when I write it and spend my next post on thanking the community for their support. That way, no one thinks I am using this as a promotional idea. This is, if the moderators will allow it.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.