Question Question regarding billing software such as Clientexec and ModernBill

I know what they basically do, but here's a question.
    I'm going to sign up with Paysystems and use them to handle my credit card processing. I was on the phone with paysystems and they said they would provide a script for me.

In regards to the various billing system, I assume I would be using their scripts instead on my website? This ties into Paysystem's system, hence sending the ordering information over to paysystem to complete the order.

In return, information regarding the client is populated into ModernBill? Is it as easy as changing a few options to match Paysystem's setting (plan names, prices, etc...)?

Also, do most of these programs have recurring payments so my clients dont have to login to submit payments each month?

I'm looking at WHPM Autopilot.
    Last edited by kubicle; 04-24-2004 at 06:57 PM.

WHMAutoPilot has automatic recurring billing, yes. The client fills out their info and chooses a package, enters their domain, addons etc. gets sent to PaySystems for a recurring payment, gets sent back to WHMAutoPilot and their account is automatically setup.

Originally posted by Flip MEH
    WHMAutoPilot has automatic recurring billing, yes. The client fills out their info and chooses a package, enters their domain, addons etc. gets sent to PaySystems for a recurring payment, gets sent back to WHMAutoPilot and their account is automatically setup.
    Can I turn off automatic setup? I want to avoid fraud.

Also, if a person wanted to change their credit card info, can they do so in WHMAutopilot, or would they have to log into paysystems?

yes you can

with WHMAP you can expect almost all the features offered by modern bill.Also it makes the hosting automation really great.WHMAP has some problems with 2CO earlier now i am not sure if it still exist or fixed.

I am also thinking of doing the same for my site too.