Webhosting & Software Companies Big $$$ Opportunity 4 U

Hello,

I have up for Auction 1 Webhosting Client Manager PC Software
    with resale rights. This means I will rebrand the software for you with your details and you can sell it to your customers for what ever dollar amount you wish to.

For a clearer understanding of this software please visit the Auction - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...812020062&rd=1

The software comes with its own online demo to full version converter which is a rare License system once transactions are complete.

This is a neat package and will benefit many of you.

Thanks for reading

Joe

I have seen your auction but still don't get what your programme is for. Also what type of price range are you looking for? Is that an exclusive right?

Re: software package

Update:

Most webhosting companies have there very own online system to manage customers such as WHM.

But how many hosting companies sell reseller hosting packages to designers or small hosts who manually create webhosting packages due to sales on an Auction site or a designer selling a complete website with hosting. These customers will benefit using this software package because its an easy way to manage there customers.

How Can a Webhosting Company Benefit?

Sell the software to there customers say for $29.95 or offer the product fro FREE to customers who purchase for example a 6 months resellers package. You can eitehr profit from this software or you can use it as a powerful marketing tool.

A free DEMO is available by clicking here - http://www.safeguardpro.com/setup.exe

The winning bidder will recieve an identical copy with the same features only rebranded to suit your business. If you have any enquiries please contact me via the contact link in the Auction.

Thank You and Good Luck

Joe
    Last edited by websolutions; 04-24-2004 at 08:28 PM.

Is there a demo online we can try? What is your site address?