North east server needed

Hey I looking for a server in the north east. Ive looked at norcaster and there out of Dual xeons and ive looked at ezzi and there out. Are there anymore companys out there that anyone can point me towards.

What im looking for is dual xeon or opteron. 2 gigs of ram min 80 gig hard drive and bandwidth. Any help would be appreciated Thx

nac has their new company 15minuteservers and they have some great pricing on a decent to good network I would suggest them over ezzi or nocster just personnal preference though.

ok thx Ill see if i can find them

no problem and their far from your only choice I see alot of good north eastern companies all the time with great deals. deoending what your using it for and how far your willing to come down lots of great places in georgia and virginia as well like superbservers, dinix, cyberwurx, gnax.

Also in the north you have crnc I have a server with them they use some nice bw and I like the support.

Yea i use gnax in atlanta and the planet in dallas and have had good results. I just need to expand to the Norht east and havent been able to locate any companys. I new at this so bear with me. Any way is it against the forum rules to give the internet addresses for those comapnys.

nope dont believe it is
    http://www.crnc.net (also has a special in the offers section right now I think)
    http://www.15minuteservers.com/Welcome.asp

Virginia
    www.superbservers.net
    www.servint.com

Georgia
    http://www.dinix.com/

Fluidhosting is in the InterNap facility in Boston. A bit pricey but it's in your area.

Thx for the post guys I do appreciate it. I will check them all out

np and good luck

Check out www.voxel.net. They have one of the best networks I've ever seen. They should be on your list for sure.
    Sam
    Sam Machiz / Director, Product Development / Ubersmith
    smachiz[at]ubersmith.com / [direct] 212-812-4194

Are you sure Nocster's out of Xeons? I heard they ran out of parts two or three weeks ago, but the Xeon offer is back on their site.

Did you talk with one of their sales reps?
    If the bigger hosts are fancy French restaurants, consider my service the friendly small-town diner.
    HostMidwest.com- you deserve honest, helpful, and reliable service!

I will second the recomendation to voxel
    hm what should I put in my sig?

I was at noracster and it said xeons were sold out as for voxel they don t seem to offer dual xeons. I need power cpus to run game servers.

I would not recommend Nocster or Burst. Their network is too unreliable, and their SLA excludes anything that may happen to their network - so basically they don't have an SLA. If your worried about speed, I would find a fast datacenter someplace else, and you won't be able to tell the difference. For example, from Ohio if I ping SM/TP - I get ping times of 95ms (on 802.11g -> ADSL -> SM/TP).

voxel is quite expensive for what they offer but hopefully their service is good
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

www.myservernow.com -- peer1 BW in montreal, quebec -- north east!

Originally posted by jaali
    voxel is quite expensive for what they offer but hopefully their service is good
    cant attest to their service per se, since i havent used it, but they definitely know what they are doing. this is more than you can say for 99% of providers out there.

paul
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

if you want a dedicated server in NYC CRNC has them, www.crnc.net and there dual xeon comes with either 1000gb of bandwith or unlimited 10mbit port