1. #1 - what do you think?

Temporary URL:

I should mention a few things about the site right off the bat:

-I just registered the domain, so the URL doesn't work yet.
    -The demo account for the log in page doesn't work, and won't work until the URL starts working.
    -The contact form will bring you to another website after you submit it. This will also be fixed after the domain starts working
    -The forums won't work until the URL works

Temporary URL:

Now, let's get down to business. I made this site because of how terrible my old one was ( The entire site was in images, not to mention it was a template. The new site loads extremely quickly because pages are only around 2-6 KB (the order page is 15). This is compared to a whopping 150-200 KB per page on the old site.

I also switched from to HostingPlex's service got really slow, and the customer support was dying. The new host is lightning fast, and with much smaller pages, loading time shouldn't be a problem.

Anyways, let me know what you think of the site. I didn't want to have a real flashy color scheme, so I went with shades of gray. I tried to use a lot of tables to keep everything organized.

Hope to get some good feedback. Thanks!
    Kind Regards,
    Max F.

very good

I think your site is very organized, easy to navigate and looks excellent.

Fantastico, Cpanel and Linux Hosting.
    We specialize in website moving, so if you want to move to us we will help you move like a mover.
    Confucius says, "spend your money wisely, sign up with"

Thanks . I'm most happy about the "looks excellent" part.

Does the site load quickly for you? Just out curiosity...
    Kind Regards,
    Max F.

Loads very nicely

loaded very quick for me and looks great.
    Freckle Face