Reseller Account Reqd.

Hi,

I am looking for a Reseller Provider but my Budget for the entire year is not above US$120.00 hence can anyone here tell me who is a better option with that budget string.

Mind you all it should be a WINDOWS server with the ability to run ASP on it.

Thanx for your help in advance.

-Saint

That's a pretty tough request. You should either try the WHT request option, or search on a webhost finder like findmyhosting.com (altho I checked and the cheapest offer was $14.58 for a year contract in a company in India). For only ten dollars a month youre not going to get a whole lot. Pilothost has plans starting at $10/month, but they only host on Linux afaik.

You could also see if you can find a reseller account with ChilisoftASP running on linux. Perhaps then you might find what you are looking for at that price.....maybe.

Or of course you could just use PHP

mm. Do brinkster offer reseller packages?

not according to their website. Only shared or dedicated.

Thats going to hard to find a good reseller account for $10/month as I am going to be paying about what you want to pay in a year every month, but then again I need more then 100gigs in bandwidth, dedicated ips for ssl, managed servers and really good customer service. So, if you don't mind questionable customer service I am sure there is some out there, but be careful because at that rate you get a lot of scammers that completely oversell there account imho.

Also just try the quote function of this site to see what you might get.
    Last edited by KaZe; 04-25-2004 at 04:50 AM.

10 / month for some reseller is reasonable just matters on the amount of bandwidth / space that is being provided. Check hosting request and see what you can get out of it.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    6 Continents - 14 Cities - LAX, DAL, CHI, ASH, LON, AMS, JNB, TPE, TKY, BOM, GRU, BCN, SIN, SYD, ICN, MOS

Originally posted by Yummi
    10 / month for some reseller is reasonable just matters on the amount of bandwidth / space that is being provided. Check hosting request and see what you can get out of it.
    That's the whole point. You can get good quality accts at $10/month, just not with those specs.