Free Web hosting Scritps

I'm looking for a free, automatic free web hosting signup script. Does anyone know where we could get one? We have looked at hotscripts.com but could not find what we were looking for.
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Cloud/VPS Plans Dedicated Servers

hotscripts?

We have looked at hotscripts.com but could not find...
    Yes, like we mentioned in the first post, we have had a look at hotscripts.com already.
    Web Hosting

http://cyberscript.net

the author doesn't respond to emails but the software isn't that bad, there's some bugs with the header/footer feature so just use mod_rewrite instead.

I've had a look at this, just out of curiosity. What does the paid one have which the free one doesn't?
    Web Hosting

You might look at http://astellar.com/ They offer ready to use engine.

Thanks for the suggestion. If I were going for something similar to that price I would look at cPanel and WHMAP, but as this is free hosting we are not putting a huge amount of money into, so we want something a little cheaper than $300.
    Web Hosting

www.xpanel.org is a good one, i have used before
    Centation Web Services
    Bristol based web design
    Offering website design, SEO, website hosting, website development and domain registration.

Originally posted by VeusHosting
    www.xpanel.org is a good one, i have used before
    this is without a doubt the worst piece of software I have ever used, I have many years experience managing servers and programming, but I had to get the author of that thing to install it for me, and then I realised it was absolutely useless and changed to easyhost from cyberscript.

XPanel is only good if you are running a very small free hosting operation and don't want to customize the look of it to match your site exactly.

Thanks for the advice.

We are going to test EasyHost for now.

Does anyone know the difference between the free version and the paid version?
    Web Hosting

Originally posted by crucialparad
    Does anyone know the difference between the free version and the paid version?
    http://cyberscript.net/products/compare.html

The script was designed to run on Linux, with a few tweaks you can get it to work on Windows environment.

I have used it before, but the script can not handle alot of users, though they claim to support up to 5000 users.

If you are using it for a free hosting solution, I would suggest the PAID version, I ran a free hosting service from the FREE version, there was more administration work to be done then the amount I was making. If you use the FREE version be prepared to monitor users 24x7.