I have a planetdomain reseller account. I want to sell it, but not sure If I can, If your interested $40 Domain names start at $7.99 but I can say some are more exspensive then other places

Hi,

What price do you want for the account?
    How many domains have you got in this account?
    Bestbg - Best "Background" Services

$40 via paypal I have no domains and there was planing on using the api but decided to get enom account and use whmautopilot , account would be good if there were mods for the billing systems and to tell you the truth I think planetdomain should pay for the mod to be built, will help them keep more satisfied customers. heres is example site I did and mind you there table is wider than 800 so I had to stretch header I know suxs http://onlinedomain.org

WELL THERE SERVERS ARE DOWN "AGAIN"

WELL LIKE I SAID SERVERS ARE ARE DOWN AGAIN OR THEY MAY DECIDED THERE GOING TO CANCEL ME AFTER MY NEGATIVE POSTS , LIKE I STATED I WENT TO THERE FORUM ON YAHOO AND MY POST ASKING TO SELL MY RESELLER ACCOUNT NEVER MADE IT TO THE BOARD.

I FOR ONE LIKE TO GET WHAT I PAY FOR, IF IT TURNS OUT THEY CANCELED ME THERES GONNA BE A PROBLEM

Originally posted by peilo
    $40 via paypal I have no domains and there was planing on using the api but decided to get enom account and use whmautopilot , account would be good if there were mods for the billing systems and to tell you the truth I think planetdomain should pay for the mod to be built, will help them keep more satisfied customers. heres is example site I did and mind you there table is wider than 800 so I had to stretch header I know suxs http://onlinedomain.org

Re: WELL THERE SERVERS ARE DOWN "AGAIN"

Originally posted by peilo
    ... OR THEY MAY DECIDED THERE GOING TO CANCEL ME AFTER MY NEGATIVE POSTS ...

I don't think, that they will cancel your account, because
    of your reasonings.
    It will not be professional from their side.

... and yes the sites are down!
    Bestbg - Best "Background" Services