con?? www.sohovacations.com

My next door neighbour came for me for help over this one.

she clicked a pop up ad (she is new to the web) and bought a holiday with her credit card from www.sohovacations.com

she came to me a few hours ago after thinking "oh f**k, and speaking to her mates about the company. noone knows of it and she had no sleep.

the holiday was very good 598 in orlando for 14 or so days including day trips tikets to diseny land etc...

i found the following page:
    http://www.blagger.com/scripts/db4.p...ho%20Vacations

as you cna see, looks bad

and i belive it is a con

She has contacted her Credit Card folk as well as paysystems who to the cc processing.

does this look like a scam?

David
    David Spalton
    solidWEB.io:- European Webhosting
    uptimeBar.com:- Server Monitoring from 25+ locations worldwide
    UK: 0330 0010 433 US: +1 (646) 233-2289

Well,it looks like a Legit Travel Agency,

However comments like this tell me they arent very friendly:

"I purchased a vacation through SoHo 33 days ago. Certain circumstances have came about where I will not be able to go. Contacted paysystems, and they informed me that it was billed thru FunPak vacations, not them, and they could not help me. They however suggested that I phone Soho and request a refund. Soho says that because the 30 day period is over, that they cannot refund the money. Does anyone have any suggestions?"

I dunno,do a whois on them,make sure it IS them,etc........and go from there......It LOOKS ok.......

The Dude

PS-

Please advise your wife DONT EVER GIVE HER CC # OVER THE NET!!! (Dangerous,especially if the page isnt secure)

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

its NOT my wife, Next door neighbour

well looking at paysystems, it has been charged to www.funpakvacations.com NOT sohovacations.com as meant to be
    David Spalton
    solidWEB.io:- European Webhosting
    uptimeBar.com:- Server Monitoring from 25+ locations worldwide
    UK: 0330 0010 433 US: +1 (646) 233-2289