Signing up eNom resellers, TOS?

Hello~

I have a few people that want to sign up under me for a plain jane eNom sub account. When I go into make their account, it asks for all of the relevent info. Is it ok for me to ask for contact info when they sign up and is there a certain sub-account TOS I should have them read and agree to?

TY in advance,

charles

you have to ask for info when they signup to verify they wouldn't buy domains using stolen credit cards, otherwise you'll be paying their debt to enom
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Bashar is on right , the most important is to watch out your retails accounts

As for this
    is there a certain sub-account TOS I should have them read and agree to?
    Ask them to read this
    http://www.enom.com/help/HostTerms.asp
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

i wonder why the person doesnt become a reseller throu one of those ebay resellers

Originally posted by shimon
    i wonder why the person doesnt become a reseller throu one of those ebay resellers
    If you have lots of $$$$ or you intend to register lots of domains say 500 or more a year then it's much better to go directly under enom and be an ETP
    if not then go for ebay
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )