Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: what filter?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002

    what filter?

    What filter do people use to make the horizontal lines going accross the planet seen in this image:
    "The impossibility of conceiving that this grand and wonderous universe with our conscious selves arose through chance, seems to me the chief argument for existence of God; but whether this argument is of real value I have never been able to decide... The safest conclusion seems to be that the whole subject is beyond the scope of man's intellect." - Charles Darwin

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Those look like strechted scanlines, theres no filter to do that, but all you gotta do, is make a new image, make that pattern which would be like 1 dot on the bottom and nothing at the top of this 1x2px image. Set as pattern and fill as pattern. If you need more help look it up on google.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts