I haven't heard of them

i had account with them and the server went down over 10 times in under 40 days

10 times in 40days WTH from the feedback i got via email there uptime is very darn good (but not as good as there support which de best)

huh how do you get "feedback" via email? who did you email?

Thumbs down

Hi,
    I've got an account with these guys, 'unlimited' sounded a bit too good to be true, but i thought its only $20 a month, no contract, so i'll give it a go. It was going great until today. I had an ebay auction going, the images which made up the best part of my auction description were hosted on my integrityhost account. server went down none of my pictures showed up if any of you are ebay sellers you know the prices of your auctions can often double, sometimes quadruple in the last few hours of the auction (a process called sniper bidding- bidders wait until the last to place their bids to increase their chances of winning)
    So no one could see my pictures. Any interested parties don't have a clue what my product looks like. Products worth hundreds ended up with final bid prices of $30 - $50. I lose big bucks + i spent money on advertising through ebay.
    I said i have an account with these guys, i won't for much longer.

Hello there,

I have personally been hosted by IntegrityHost, and from a customers point of view, I was not at all happy with the services, which I was paying for.

I will give them credit for their great uptime, however when I needed help from their staff, it nearlly took a week for them to reply to an email, and every situation may require more than one email. So you can imagine the amount of time it took to resolve some situations.

In my opinion, I don't recommened them unless you know how to fix all problems that will occur on the site. I have no idea if the support has changed, I left over 8 months ago.

Good luck.

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

Originally posted by sandanista
    Hi,
    I've got an account with these guys, 'unlimited' sounded a bit too good to be true, but i thought its only $20 a month, no contract, so i'll give it a go. It was going great until today. I had an ebay auction going, the images which made up the best part of my auction description were hosted on my integrityhost account. server went down none of my pictures showed up if any of you are ebay sellers you know the prices of your auctions can often double, sometimes quadruple in the last few hours of the auction (a process called sniper bidding- bidders wait until the last to place their bids to increase their chances of winning)
    So no one could see my pictures. Any interested parties don't have a clue what my product looks like. Products worth hundreds ended up with final bid prices of $30 - $50. I lose big bucks + i spent money on advertising through ebay.
    I said i have an account with these guys, i won't for much longer.
    Sorry to hear that.

But this is the kind of effect that cheap hosting has, it sounds like it cost you a lot more than $20 in lost revenue, hopefully next time you will be a lot more careful who you use.

And this topic just SCREAMS self promotion

And this topic just SCREAMS self promotion
    I wonder... did it work?

Originally posted by Allanf
    i had account with them and the server went down over 10 times in under 40 days
    In specific reference to this quote about our company, I will confirm that it is not true.

Originally posted by AdWatcherJon
    In my opinion, I don't recommened them unless you know how to fix all problems that will occur on the site. I have no idea if the support has changed, I left over 8 months ago.
    In reference to this specific quote, I will confirm that our support has changed a lot in the last eight months. In the eight months prior to the above quote we added a full-time support manager, live chat, and toll-free telephone support.

Support is good

Support has been great for me, have had no issues with integrityhost.

I sometimes wonder how many of these problems ppl have with the hosts are that they can't read the manuals and figure out the control panels!

When in doubt use your brain and figure out the issue yourself...

support is better

Their support has improved, live support is very good! + the server i'm on is now better.
    Turns out that there was a hard disk failure that wasn't their fault.
    Just bad timing that it coincided with my auction.
    It went down for a few hours the other day as well (when my auctions were ending) but i blame myself for putting the auction images on there again, not the world's worse thing, I'm just gonna host my auction images elsewhere in the future.
    Still in my opinion its a good host for none important things.
    Cheap as well

I have a reseller account w/ them, and they have AWESOME support! And I asked them to do a task that most companies wouldn't even consider. I asked is I could just see what Plesk was like, and they set up a new resellers account for me to try it out. And every time I e-mail them, they e-mail me back within a few hours! I LOVE INTEGRITYHOST! And my ad is up...

where do they get their unlimited hard drives from? i might grab a couple as christmas presents.

QUESTION

Since do not allow music files or streaming, how many webpages would it take to fill a 160GB hard drive?

never unlimited, but takes a lot to fill them. They just add another server when it does.

Re: QUESTION

How does the removal of music files and streaming leave only webpages?

Originally posted by serverunion
    They just add another server when it does.
    You don't really believe lines like this do you? i pay them $49 a month and they will just keep adding new servers for me?

well, they have like 14 now.

Its a pretty good bet that a lot of reseller and not business savy enough to get the service marketed.

hmm, you just don't get it.

Anyway, i'm not going to sit here and argue this one, and my personal opinion of people like this, based on the content of their sales pitch on their website would probally only get me banned, so, i'm done.

Good luck

Anyway, i'm not going to sit here and argue this one, and my personal opinion of people like this, based on the content of their sales pitch on their website would probally only get me banned, so, i'm done.
    Self preservation comes first I guess...

Re: 14

Originally posted by serverunion
    well, they have like 14 now.
    Just to clarify, we actually have about 30 servers dedicated to reseller accounts at the moment (06/18/04), and we are now adding a new one about every 4 days.

integrityhost

i have a resellers account with integrityhost..last month the server that im on server14 went down i think it was 5 times. i dont know whats going on..i have lost a lot of buissness because of this. and now this month the server went down twice and were only 3 days into this month. Im really tring to wait it out but i cant take this. im tring to have them switch me to another server. i really want to stay with them. for one thing support is awesome. Its the best ive seen yet. but if they dont fix the server or transferr my resellers account and all my customers to another server other than server 14 i will have to to find another host. im not trying to bash integrityhost or anything. they are a good company im just pretty P O'd because i keep loosing customers and there support said its not possible to transferr my account to another server. i have email eric..still waiting for the reply..so now im hoping that they will find this and transferr my account

[email protected]

The company is now forsale on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3831595873
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Very interesting... Hope for the best on this one.