Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Guys, I am really care about knowing the value you'll get from an appraisal. because, everyone now thinking I just dun know anything, and drop in the thread asking for a crazy value..

It's my name, and my sale, but you guys said , or meant to say that I'm trying to give it more than it deserves, and just saying words which are not based on knowledge and real market prices.

so all i am asking you. check , get appraisal from a domain professional and let me know..

Gen-T
    I'll be glad to sell it to you, but the offer is open until thursday. and if no one place higher bid, it'll be urs.

thanks

Give me $250 and I will appraise it to any value you wish (all part of the service!)

Cheers,
    rob.

Originally posted by Gen-T
    Will you take $250 right now? I can send cash this minute!
    Originally posted by domainbro
    Gen-T
    I'll be glad to sell it to you, but the offer is open until thursday. and if no one place higher bid, it'll be urs.
    wtf. guess my 250 is not as good, huh. I get played out as a fool for offering such a low price, then you turn around and sell for that same amount...

Sell your name and then go find another side job, you are making no friends in this business.

You don't tell me what do i do, awc. please keep a side..

DomainBro,

I thought I was getting an appraisal as a bet. And if they gave a price lower than yours, then I would get the $1.5K. It seems like you have changed this?

I'm sorry, but I am not going to bug professionals only to help you make a sale.
    I buy vBulletin licenses and vBSEO licenses!

SOLD

NOT ACCEPTING MORE OFFERS, CURRENTLY!

SOLD

NOT ACCEPTING MORE OFFERS, CURRENTLY!
    LOL

when i searched in google i did not recognize any of the companies or sites that came up, it had 977,000 results, still alot of results, not what i think to be worth 1.5k though

but its sold now
    Last edited by jroy; 04-26-2004 at 07:21 PM.

I would have been nice to have a little more lead time or had the sale more organized. You just said it wouldn't be sold until Thursday. Can you let us know the buyers id or final price?

Well, it's still open for sale after I received this email,

now, may anybody who says that the domain isn't worth 1.5k face this proven email :

--------------------------------------------------------

We suggest a list price of $8,000 and a reserve price of $5,000 for
    IGM.net. This invitation will only be valid for a 60 (sixty) day
    period. The agreement listing term is for 6 months.

Please let me know if you would like to proceed under these terms or if
    you have any questions.

If these prices are accepted, you can expect the Premium Listing and
    Right to Transfer Agreement to be emailed within 2 business days.

Best Regards,

We suggest a list price of $8,000 and a reserve price of $5,000 for
    IGM.net. This invitation will only be valid for a 60 (sixty) day
    period. The agreement listing term is for 6 months.

Please let me know if you would like to proceed under these terms or if
    you have any questions.

If these prices are accepted, you can expect the Premium Listing and
    Right to Transfer Agreement to be emailed within 2 business days.

Best Regards,

Rachel Halperin
    GreatDomains.com
    rachel@greatdomains.com
    Fax (419)818-8397

----------

Now, just because someone who doesn't know anything (sorry) in domain value starting to offend in my threads, and all other coming replies just follow his way-- it's not cool way to win my business.

$250 is no longer accepted offer..

OPEN

Dude, you already said sold to $250. Unless you want to get sued by whoever you said SOLD to, it would be advisable to follow thru on your commitment.

And just one last piece of advice before I unsubscribe this crazy thread... As someone who has sold at least 100 3 letter .net domains in the past few years, 8K for igm.net is only wishful pricing. It is simply not that great of a domain. Rarely does one of these domains go over 1K. At one of the drop catchers recently, which is renown for crazy high bids, the domain TVS.NET sold for just a little over 5K - yes that's TVS.NET as in TV's which is a very high profile letter combination and a very high potential domain.

So, if you really want to sell your domain, I advise rethinking your sales strategy. Wait, what am I saying.... you already sold it for $250. Congrats to buyer.

awc--please don't speak out!

the appraisal says it all :p

the appraisal says it all :p
    Fairy tales are nothing more than fairy tales.
    I buy vBulletin licenses and vBSEO licenses!

Where are these buddies who were saying that it's not worth it?

I see none of them.. i wonder

im still here, still dont think its worth that much

I paste the appraisal result, so please.. dun like 2 say it

Originally posted by awc
    Dude, you already said sold to $250. Unless you want to get sued by whoever you said SOLD to, it would be advisable to follow thru on your commitment.
    That was me, and I've been waiting to send money for 2 days, after he said he needed to borrow his friend's paypal account to accept my payment. He said he was just waiting for the friend to come online. I've written back about 5 times without a reply.

Now, after it was "SOLD" to me, he's back saying it's for sale again, and worth 8,000.

This is not good business.

domainbro, what's the deal? Are you cancelling our agreement?

I'm not cancelling, I just wanted to prove to all buyers the real listing price for igm.net,

I'm not cancelling our agreement. I sent to you twice ! and received no answer.

So, please check your e-mail

anyway, It's thursday already here NOW!..
    and I got a few $250 offers. but i'd really like to deal with you if it's possible for you.

thanx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12