has equivity.com changed?

Ok purchased a reseller account with equivity.com bout a month or so ago, I'm still developing the site. I just took a look at the features they offer and compared them to another site that I had considererd way back. I chose equivity because it seemed to have more space/bandwidth per account back then. Their largest plan is 10 GB Space and 150GB bandwidth for 49.95 the other site has 25GB space and 250GB bandwidth for the same price but it doesn't have fantastico. The details says Fedora Linux and I'm sure it was red hat before so I know somethings changed, but not sure if it's the other site who upped their details or did equivity change something?

Also anyone here who has equivity with WHM auto-pilot, I wanted to know if it's included with EQAP2 or is there an extra fee per month on top of it the $49.95. I kinda thought it was included when I considered them because it says free next to the plan but now I'm not sure if they meant the set up fee or what? I ticketed equivity they are usually reasonably quick to answer but I'm just impatient :p

Triple Story Cardboard Box in the land down under
    keep us updated

Well,

One things' for sure.. I admire the fact they upgraded to Fedora Core 1. Many companies will follow suit, and probably already have.

Awesome platform.

Simon

Theres nothing wrong with Fedora.

oh ok it turns out there is a $19.95 set up fee but it wasn't there before when I first joined so that must have been one of the things changed. The whm autopilot is included within the fee so there aren't any charges on top of that wich i was worried about .... besides that set up fee ....

red hat is very popular, this is the first time ever i hear of fedora but as long as it's as good or even better than red hat then i wont complain ;]