Chicago Providers

I am looking for a good chicago provider with a good network. Looking to get a box with around these stats
    P4 2.4
    512 RAM
    1000gb bandwith
    10 ips

for around 125 a month. Any Chicago provider that can offer that and has good network + support?
    p.s Please don't even mention fdcservers

Thanks,
    Greg
    hm what should I put in my sig?

Uh... Unless you find some new datacenter, I dont know of any Chicago providers that offer a good network and good support for the price range you are looking for. I may be wrong though. I know there is another provider in Chicago (but I think they charge more then you are looking for).

My thoughs would be though: If there was such a place that would offer a p4 with a good network and good support for $125 in Chicago, they would be popular.
    As they say.. Pick Two:
    (Low Price, Good Support, Good Network)

PS: When I read the thread title I though for sure this was going to be another FDC thread... So glad you already ruled them out!

what is there if support isn't and issue?
    hm what should I put in my sig?

Well if you need a good network with a Excellent support, I defintly suggest InterQuad.net. Search all forums you can not find any tiny little complain about InterQuad. Their support is beyond of excelent. One example, I screwed up firewall and blocked all the net acces to one of my machine, 3:00 am I sent email to emergency pager, got reply in 7 minutes directly on aim, machine fixed in 25 minutes after incident happen. I always got reply in maximum 20 minutes when I need support no matter what time is it. Breck (InterQuad CEO) working hard and good to provide best to their customers and he really susccesful with doin that. I thanked 1000 times to my friend for suggesting Interquad. If you go with hem Im sure you will thank me. Their network is stable and close to perfect. I dont think they offer 1000gb but drop mail and ask them. [email protected] Good luck

*******.com

Servercentral has got good bandwidth but it isn't within your budget.

The only thing in Chicago for your price range is probably FDCSERVERS.NET

Well, that may be ture, but lets not give up YET.
    He already ruled out FDC though, and for good reasons.
    Last edited by z280 Hosting; 04-24-2004 at 12:02 PM.

people dont read well about no fdc.

anyway there was an offer on here couple weeks back from gowebman.com selling ded servers on servercentrlal,nlayer and it think another providers lines in the equinox datacenter in chicago for cheap.

Does it have to be in chicargo

Try www.coloquest.com.. They deal mostly in colos but if you have your own server I don't think the price range is out of the option (at least by looking at the web site)

Umm you might want to try www.interquad.net They use servercentral bandwidth and offer some really good packages, although you may have to spit out some more $$.