Thread: Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop

Hey,

I have a template and I want to edit it. I tried to edit the template in Frontpage but it wouldnt do right.

Do I suppose to buy ADOBE PHOTOSHOP to edit the template?? Will it turn out right?? Is that the software you are suppose to use to edit templates??

Moved to Website and Graphic Design.

What is the file extention?

web_hostone, it maybe a better solution to pay someone to edit it, rather than splashing out on something you haven't had experience in (can be a quite expensive program).
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

The extention is zip file. The templates are from Template Monster and Boxart so I think the extentions are zip files.

4 Degrees....The money isnt a problem. I am a student and I get discounts on software because my professor purchases the software for me.

I am trying to learn every aspect of web design and I wanted to move up and try something new since the only software I know is Frontpage. Before I try Macromedia I wanted to learn Abode Photoshop.

Originally posted by web_hostone
    The extention is zip file. The templates are from Template Monster and Boxart so I think the extentions are zip files.

4 Degrees....The money isnt a problem. I am a student and I get discounts on software because my professor purchases the software for me.

I am trying to learn every aspect of web design and I wanted to move up and try something new since the only software I know is Frontpage. Before I try Macromedia I wanted to learn Abode Photoshop.
    Stupid question, but are you trying to open the zip files in Frontpage?

Originally posted by Pat H
    Stupid question, but are you trying to open the zip files in Frontpage?
    Yeah I get the "index" file of the template in Frontpage. I can edit the template..... I just can't edit the navigation links and other stuff to make the navigation link look just like the template navigation links.

The reason may be that Frontpage doesnt support PSD files or something. Do they?

Ahh yes, you need to open the PSD files in Photoshop.