* PR7 Web Design Site. Well Established. 40,000+ links.

http://www.volize.com

Google PR7. Well established web design firm since 2002. More than 40,000 links combined from the major search engines. I am the second owner, and I have taken this site to the next level, with 100% new designs and content, and a complete face-lift to the site itself.

Just this past weekend, I added a new 'templates' page, because all the recent new designs outgrew the main page. All content, templates, skins, logos, are original, and either made by me, or contracted or purchased from various freelance designers. All source files are included.

I'm making at least $300 per month from people paying for a "partner link" there under the nav bar. Except for two links, the current partners are paid thru June. The other two expire in less than 10 days at the end of this month, so you can resell those, or use to promote your own sites. The attraction of course, is the PR7, and that is what they are paying for, because their rank increases over time by having a high PR site link to them. Current partners are paying $50-$75 a month. NEW OWNER MUST LEAVE THE LINK PARTNERS UP THRU JUNE.

As for sales, I've sold two templates and three logos this month, but that is without any advertising at all.

Of course, some months are great, some are not. The good news is that I've just added 5 fresh designs, all fully coded and ready to go. The photoshop source files (.psd's) are also included of course. Two are being sliced and coded as we speak, and that's the only work left to finish.

The reason the site became well known initially, was the free phpbb skins. The SkyLine skins have become famous. Just a few days ago, I released the new Orange version, and gave the site a facelift as well. So there is now plenty of fresh content.

The traffic is very steady, but not huge. It ranges from 100-200 unique visitors a day. "Unique" of course meaning that a person only counts as one visitor, no matter how many times he visits the site, or how many pages he views. So that number is real people, individuals. It's also very targetted traffic, because everyone that visits is looking for web design, or web solutions.

The site has zero paid advertising, and has never spent a penny for any type of advertising campaign.

One of the great built-in features, is that every person who downloads and uses the free forum styles, has a link on their forum page pointing to volize as the source and designer, and this link can not be removed. So every time somebody installs one of the skins on their forum, volize gets free publicity and a live link. :-)

The fact is, the web site templates are top quality, and worth the asking price of the site themselves. Then there is the logos, and of course the phpbb forum styles / skins.

Also usually get a few custom design requests per month, ranging from simple logos or buttons, to full blown sites. So depending on what direction the new owner took the site, they could continue to offer this, or do away with it.

Honestly, I don't want to sell. I was planning to let the current link partners run out, and then use the site to promote my own web hosting and other services, but those plans are off for now, due to some family situations that require some cash soon. But, if I'm going to do it, I just want to get it done quick and move on.

I need a quick no hassle sale, so the first 2K takes it. Cash thru Paypal. No eChecks.

I have gathered up all the source files for the designs, and organized them in their own separate folders, etc. and everything is ready to go! The site itself can be taken directly off the server when I give the new owner FTP access. The domain is free transfer at namecheap.

============================================

-Sorry for the long post, but I want to provide complete information for potential buyers.

-If you need to contact me, you can send me a pm, or email: [email protected]

-Please do not make offers or off-topic comments in my thread. Thank you.
    Last edited by Gen-T; 04-23-2004 at 07:36 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

nice site i'm interested in PR 7 sites but its a major turnoff when people can't profit off of the links til june... meaning people want to buy a site thats "vacant" or paying the new owner the months they stay
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

The site is SOLD.

Thank you.
      0 Not allowed!

Good work Gen-T.
      0 Not allowed!

Wow quick sale for a nice site. I must admit I think you could have gotten more for it.

Nice sale.
    I buy vBulletin licenses and vBSEO licenses!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Gen-T
    The site is SOLD.

Thank you.
    Well done!
      0 Not allowed!