Kayako Statistics for all tickets??

I posted this in there forum and sent them a ticket but not much help there http://forums.kayako.com/showthread.php?t=1578

How can we see Statistics for all ticket?

Like Average Response Time to close ticket. I can't seem to find a way to pull this from esupport yet. Am i just missing something or is it just not there?

I see how to get it per email address, /index.php?_a=maintickets&_m=stats&_f=displayreport&clientemail=+sallyb%40weaveit.com but I want to be able to get a total for all tickets or departments for closed tickets.

Cerberus Helpdesk seems to already have this, they call it:
    Average Initial Handle Time Report -- Average of amount of time elapsed between ticket opening and first response by an agent.

Then it gives a little report like:
    Avg. Initial Response Time
    14 hrs, 14 min, 28 sec

I need to be able to get this info, does anyone else have any ideas or custom code that might be able to do it?

I was thinking of just switching to Cerberus but thats a LOT of work if we can't import anything or old tickets..

I believe this is going to be a newer feature in eSupport. It may even be in the newer release which was still being beta tested the last time I checked.

Hope that helps..

yea I did not want to upgrade to the beta, was not sure if I missed it or if there was some other way to get it..

I was thinking of just switching to Cerberus but thats a LOT of work if we can't import anything or old tickets..
    Hey Vortech,

We're wrapping up an general-purpose ticket importer. Ideally we'll have it handle XML input (which is pretty painless to make from any source) or any mail source with a message-id/in-reply-to/reference header (like a standard e-mail client).

If that's something you'd like to test with one of our Free Version keys, just drop by our forums and let us know.

Either way, best of luck.

Thanks!
    Jeff Standen, Chief of R&D, WebGroup Media LLC. - LinkedIn
    Cerb is a fast and flexible web-based platform for business collaboration and automation. http://www.cerbweb.com/