I'm a unix administratorv working as a freelance in the hosting business for the last 3 years and on unix/linux servers for the last 7 years. I maintain live servers running mostly linux, with or without a control panel.
I have excellent skills with the following:
* DNS setting, manipulating and troubleshooting.
* Mail servers: sendmail, postfix, exim, qmail, vpopmail, cyrus, courier, spam and virus control.
* Apache, suexec, PHP, mysql, perl, and unique apache modules.
* Control panels: Cpanel, Ensim, Plesk, H-Sphere, webmin.
* System upgrades, security, maintenance, scripting.
* Server Optimization and tuning.
* Sites transfer.
I am looking to work as a consultant, troubleshooter, installer and all around unix guru for your company and/or website(s), on monthly or per case base. My rates are affordable, my services are efficient, fast and friendly.
Please feel free to visit my site at http://www.uadm.com to see my references and contact me over PM or email. I look forward to hear from you.
Uadm.com - Unix Administration, Security and Support. http://www.uadm.com "Unix is user friendly; it's just picky about who its friends are."