mher.org???? what's wrong with them!!

i don't know what's wrong with mher.org...
    i have been with them for more than one month and every thing was great, they had fast servers and really good customer support, but in the last week they moved the mySQL databases to a new server which is supposed to be better and faster, but since they moved most of the time the mySQLl server is down and when i try to connect to it i get the error message (too many connections).
    Then today is the morning i tried to login to my cpanel but i couldn't, and i got the following message (the root directory on this server is running out of space), so i sent them a message but i didn't get a reply till now.
    Now when i open my site (nileservers.com) i get this message (There is no website configured at this address.) and that's also the message i get when i open there website (mher.org), and when i try to login to my cpanel now i get this message (Invalid License File)

So did they just stole my money and disappeared!!
    And have i lost my $36 bucks

If any one in this forum has a site hosted with them please reply

Sorry to hear about that. Personally, I have never heard of them, has anyone else? Did you search about them(?) in these or other forums?

the only topics i found about them here was in the advertising section...

Wish I could offer some help, but I have neither heard of them either. Sorry.

hesham373, guess you might want to put that down to experience, and move on...
    All the best!

the site is up again but not sure for how long

"most of the time the mySQLl server is down and when i try to connect to it i get the error message (too many connections). Then today is the morning i tried to login to my cpanel but i couldn't, and i got the following message (the root directory on this server is running out of space)"

Stupid overselling?

They just started advertising here, maybe you guys should have looked into it some more

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=256922

$0.25/GB?... I'll die laughing here

I haven't heard of them but they have posted on the adverts section.