[Hiring] - Cultivate Relationships With Web Design Companies

I am looking for someone who would like to help a programming company cultivate relationships with web design companies.

We offer php programming services to web design companies at no up-front cost - this allows them to take on contracts from clients that they normally wouldn't be able to take because of the extra difficulty of the programming aspect of the contract.

When their client pays them, we get paid. This is a service that would be very valuable to a web design company that would like to begin taking on those larger contracts without having a in-house programming staff.

You would be paid a percentage of every job that a company sends to us throughout the lifetime of that relationship.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] and let me know a little bit about yourself.

Nathan

If I understand you correctly, your looking for a sales person?
    9/11 Memorial, do you have a story to tell?
    United Web Site Award Givers, do you believe your site is worthy of an award?

Yes, of sorts. You don't have to sell a product, you just have to get a company interested in our service, and when they have a programming job for us to do, you're paid a commission.

i.e.

You cultivate a relationship with Websites 'R' Us, now they'll remember to contact us if they have a client that needs programming along with their new website - and you'll get a commission off every single project we complete for them in the future.

We say we will charge X amount, they most likely mark the price up and add it in with their web design quote. If the contract is signed, we perform the programming work for the agreed upon price for that contract. You get 15% of that amount.

Contract Price: $1,000
    Your Commission: 15% ($150)

Lets say they bring us another contract two months down the road:

Contract Price: $1,500
    Your Commission: 15% ($225)

Hope that helps a little.

Nathan

Do you have a list of companies to call?

There are a lot of different resources that you can use online to find tons of web design companies to contact.

I have a tool created that automatically emails companies a sales letter, all you have to do is plug in the email address you want to send the sales letter to.

Of course that is just one way to do it. If you prefer calling, that's up to you.

Send me a description of the services you provide and any recommendations of companies to contact.

I'm assuming that the business would pass through me to you and back again, like any normal sales position.

Sent an email to the email listed on your website.