Thread: cpanel pro?

cpanel pro?

how to get cpanel pro? is it special installation or i can just upgrade from current cpanel?

i want boxtrapper feature
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

thanks noticed that and got it installed
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

HOW IS IT WORKIN

I was thinking about upgrading, I was wanting to know if you hae had any problems with the pro version?

Thanks Kevin

I wouldnt bother upgrading. I dont see anything useful in cpanel pro other then 4 buggy addons.
    ии Repeat after me... ProSupport is the best... Prosupport is... ии
    ProSupport Host Support System - OUT NOW! Grab a copy yourself and see what the hype is about!
    VertiHost Inc. - We run a quality business. Do you?

I don't think there is any point in upgrading.
    I use cpanel on my own servers but have a backup reseller account which has cpanel pro - Dont use anyhting extra in it and dont like the boxtrap feature as a method of stopping spam - Many people just couldn't be bothered verifying their address exists
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

basicly i wanted it for boxtrap feature, although haven't got time for testing yet..

Is there anywhere a list with CPanel Pro features?
    Will you eat your pets? Discuss it on my vegan forum

and the screenshot as well?
    Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials

check cpanel forums