It is a pleasure to see such a nicely constructed site, well done. Just love the flow and ease of use, currency price changes smooth and informative.
Only one point I would make to improve the site. The yellow images on the front page actually light up the whole look and feel, this colour is missing from other pages, think about a tinge of colour to enliven other pages and wow, great site
Solid design and coding. I hope to see the currency changer in full form too!
CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH
its better then average, I like it has a very nice clean feel to it... a few notes.
1. on the first page, the yellow envelope for the email hosting, the glow is in bad taste there in my opinion.
2. same area, different problem, the box for it, parts of the outside lines are dotted.
3. the top three round tables are not the same height. middle is biggest, right one is smallest.
4. I dont like the support womans picture, it takes away from the uniqueness of your design.
5. the main body of it, and the navbar are different shades of blue, the nav bar is much more darker. as a result, they dont look smooth, but more like they have been pasted over one another.
6. not really sure about the logo, I cant say that its bad... but its not great either.
now keep in mind that all of this is constructive criticism and mostly small things. I think you guys did a great job.
IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.