Thread: Register With?

Register With?

I've been reading some reviews on and, I'm debating on which company to register my domains with, does anyone have suggestions? I'm looking for a easy comapany to register my domains at low cost. I would prefer no hidden fee's, advertisements, and emails to my clients.

Best Regards,

Last edited by Steve M.; 04-23-2004 at 04:56 AM.

Suggestions? Of course, I spent two years with GD and still have some domains there. I almost became a WWD reseller but this was last year when they were sending out GD renewals to all WWD customers. That settled it for me! Why would I want my customers to see that I was a GD reseller and then see GD prices? With eNom people will see eNom's $29.95 sticker price and be happy to pay your price. My 2 cents at 6 a.m.

Both are ok ( if you are not a reseller )
    Just note if you want to offer domain registration to your customers then don't go for Godaddy as ( acts837 said )
    if you are international then don't go for Godaddy
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

enom is expensive if you go directly, you can go with some of their reputable resellers like or

or you can open a reseller account with one of their ETPs (enom technology partners) to get sub-account from any of them.

check Domain Name Offers and Requests some people are offering
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi