How about some info here

I'd love to get a price range.
    Cheap Resale Warehouse : The Lowest Prices for Godaddy / Wild West Domains reseller accounts allowed on the web http://www.cheapresalewarehouse.com
    [/B]

Info

Prices as well as method(s) of ad delivery will be appreciated.

Its in game Counter-Strike advertising

Mor info please.

Fergal

What is the price range?

Originally posted by ericnmu
    Its in game Counter-Strike advertising
    Seriously?

Please provide more info about what kind of audience do you have. Male audience is not specific enough

Cool info

To whom concerned,

My company has discovered an amazing non-conventional media vehicle. This is on behalf of my newly formed company entitled Rukus Advertising. Long story short, we can earn anywhere from 1 million + impressions per month to over 4 million impression/month. When audiences are exposed to our medium, they are captive, and have anywhere from 1-2 minutes to read them. The technology is brand new and very advanced. Unfortunately I cannot give you the exact details of how we can accomplish such a goal, but I assure you, this non-conventional is outstanding. Please reply if you are interested in offering our services. Email me. This advertising is in game advertising. In counterstrike and other games.

Thank You,
    Joshua Lourenco
    [email protected]
    Rukus Advertising

Prices are dependant on how much advertising you want.. it can go from 50 a month to 500+ a month. Age groups that are affected are 14-19 and 20-35, 50 % split between them. This would be the primerily male .. about 85 percent male.