it´s in NO language the correct way to spell men basically I registered it, since I thought it sometime might have some worth, of course not even by far comparable to men.com but probably still some little value.
when IDNs are usual I thought it might become a brandable domain, that could be related to any men-topics
ok will give it a try in fact I planed anyway to hang on it at least for 3 years, since before that the domain would for sure be of no worth, but I exspect the IDNs to be usual within a year and after that who knows...
1. An adult male human.
2. A human regardless of sex or age; a person.
3. A human or an adult male human belonging to a specific occupation, group, nationality, or other category. Often used in combination: a milkman; a congressman; a freeman.
4. The human race; mankind: man's quest for peace.
5. Zoology. A member of the genus Homo, family Hominidae, order Primates, class Mammalia, characterized by erect posture and an opposable thumb, especially a member of the only extant species, Homo sapiens, distinguished by a highly developed brain, the capacity for abstract reasoning, and the ability to communicate by means of organized speech and record information in a variety of symbolic systems.
6. A male human endowed with qualities, such as strength, considered characteristic of manhood.
1. A husband.
2. A male lover or sweetheart.
2. Enlisted personnel of the armed forces: officers and men.
9. A male representative, as of a country or company: our man in Tokyo.
10. A male servant or subordinate.
11. Informal. Used as a familiar form of address for a man: See here, my good man!
12. One who swore allegiance to a lord in the Middle Ages; a vassal.
13. Games. Any of the pieces used in a board game, such as chess or checkers.
14. Nautical. A ship. Often used in combination: a merchantman; a man-of-war.
15. often Man Slang. A person or group felt to be in a position of power or authority. Used with the: “Their writing mainly concerns the street lifethe pimp, the junky, the forces of drug addiction, exploitation at the hands of ‘the man’” (Black World).