Thumbs up Get Paid To Post in Our Forum

Hello All

We are offering a $0.05 payout per post, for relevant postings in our forum.

Rules for this offer

All posts must be relevant and On-Topic
    You Should have a sugnature. (good promotion anyway)
    Payouts will be throught paypal, Deadline for redemption is
    4/25 midnight, central time, you must pm the administrator at the website "NBATalk" is the admin screenname.

Website is NBATalk.net

the forum on the bottom "Off-Topic General Discussion" is a place for people to promote their site, threads in this forum will not be counted twords your payout.

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Questions?
    PM the admin on site

Regards
    Last edited by Netspace LTD; 04-23-2004 at 02:03 AM.

er how long have you had this site if your trying to get people 1) you should advertise and 2) you should have it ready in tip top shape for next season as this one is pretty much over (since they are in the playoffs)

I think personally you'd do much better then

just my 2 cents
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

Originally posted by jaali
    er how long have you had this site if your trying to get people 1) you should advertise and 2) you should have it ready in tip top shape for next season as this one is pretty much over (since they are in the playoffs)

I think personally you'd do much better then

just my 2 cents
    Agreed, however, it is very difficult to start a new forum and I am just trying to get a jumpstart, I have already submitted to all the search engines, And yes this is a very new site, I was hoping to get a few posts up before the search engines crawl'ed it, and by the way, NBA message boards get alot of action during the off-season because of trade rumors, ppossible early release from college, (carmello anthony) and the like.

I appreciate your info though.
    Regards

If you upped the price I would do it

Ouch you are despirate

You really need to up the price to at LEAST 10 cents per post - that's 100 posts = $5... that's about $1.60 an hour... assuming 100 posts takes 3 hours (100 posts in 90 minutes, a little over 1 minute per post)
    Tyler Cruz
    TylerCruz.com
    PublisherForums.com: Intelligent Discussion for Web Publishers

I think this is an innovative approach to getting a forum started. 10 cents might be a bit more realistic though.

Geez, this guy offers $5 per 100 posts, and you don't even get a penny for your 100-300+ whatever posts at whatever other forum you visit (for posting). Before you start making price demands, consider that this guy will probably have to pay a lot of people 5 cents per post, and I'm guessing it's not a huge investment venture considering the turnaround profit for a sports forum is minimal at best.

I also remember reading somewhere in the rules at "That price is too high" or "too low" is somewhat forbidden here

Originally posted by interneat
    Geez, this guy offers $5 per 100 posts, and you don't even get a penny for your 100-300+ whatever posts at whatever other forum you visit (for posting). Before you start making price demands, consider that this guy will probably have to pay a lot of people 5 cents per post, and I'm guessing it's not a huge investment venture considering the turnaround profit for a sports forum is minimal at best.

I also remember reading somewhere in the rules at "That price is too high" or "too low" is somewhat forbidden here
    It was merely a suggestion. No need to get all huffy about it.

OK, Ill up the price

the price is now $0.07 Does that sound better?

Same Rules apply
    Regards

Personally I think some of you are missing the point... you are not being paid to make random posts about a subject which you have no interest in or knowledge about.

I read this offer as "if you have an interest in NBA, and if you would like to talk about it, please use our forums. As an incentive to use our forums in preference to others, you will earn a little cash for each relevant post you make."

It's really not the kind of thing you can try to put an hourly rate on - you either want to post or you don't

I think your offer and method to kickstart your forums is great domainathon and although I'm not interested in the NBA myself, you've given me an idea to kickstart my forums. Thanks and the best of luck!

--Josh
    Josh Powell.
    ServerSpotCheck - Is your website down?
    Skimpylink - Not as tiny as some but much cuter!

i too think some of these posts are over the top this guy just wants to start of a decent sports community like most of us do most people would love to have a community like here a WHT with x amount of users online and x amount of posts so good like dom and i wish you all the best with your site

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't do it for anything less than .20 a post. This may seem high for him to pay, but it's also only $20 for 100 posts...

Just letting him know what some people like me think regarding the prices - I have nothing against his idea.
    Tyler Cruz
    TylerCruz.com
    PublisherForums.com: Intelligent Discussion for Web Publishers

Wow lol some of you are expensive!

well i signed up for his site. hardwaregeek is my username i like basketball plus 5 cents per post or 10 what ever it is will come in handy in my paypal account

Thats how I felt!

Thanks For the support

I would like to thank everyone who is participating, And just remind everyone of the time frame, Sunday midnight is when this campaign will end.

Footnote - We will more than likely be running a very similar campaign in about a week, possibly next weekend, Ill let you all know by next friday afternoon if it will be next week.

Again thanks for the support!

NBATalk

i know a LOT of ppl who pay for posts, it isnt that unusal.

i know one guy who pays 50 cents for each new member you bring.

hey dont knock this guy, he is on the right track..

(id join, but i talk too much! - hed go broke)
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

Everyone that participated, please pm me at nbatalk.net with your paypal email so I can pay you.

Thanks alot

Our users have posted a total of 60 articles
    Well, I'm sorry for you that your idea didn't work out better; I think you have a great concept there.

Cheers,
    -Chris.
    http://www.voilaweb.com - the Social Internet Toolbox.