phpbb....Designer...

Hi...

I am looking at getting the theme of my site onto phpbb....The theme is created and currently in use but unfortunately my knowledge of phpbb is limited...well non existant...

I'm prepared to pay for someone to programme the theme into phpbb to match the rest of my site.

I can make payment via paypal for the right price...

You can have a look at the current forums on the following link to assist in determining the amount of work involved in this project to work a quote.

The system has informed me I can only post a url after 5 posts so the url is in my profile.

Regards

Van

http://www.volize.com

I have just released the new Orange version of the SkyLine phpBB themes, and updated the Blue and Grey. They are very popular, very nice, and best of all FREE to download.

You can see a live demo version of the Blue theme here....

http://www.volize.com/forums/

(note: you can not post)

If you can't set it up yourself, and need the whole thing set up for you, I can have my phpBB guy take care of it for a reasonable fee, including adding your own logo, etc.

I'm about to sign off for the night, but you can reach me early tomorrow.

Please excuse my post. I just realized you already have a theme, and are just looking to get it coded.

Hello,

I have done many phpbb integrations and have many references if your interested. I will completely integrate your phpbb into your site for $30. I could do it asap. Just get back to me.

Thanks for your time,
    -Bryan

Hi,

I can do this for $15
    Providing WHMCS,ClientExec,Blesta,Wordpress,Forum Integrations And More!
    WebsiteIntegrations.Com - We also offer Design Services and More! - WebsiteIntegrations.Com
    Order Our WHMCS Premium Integration! - WHMCSintegrations.Com

Wesnnet....

Thank you....

Your offer is accepted.

Regards

Van

Thanks

(and your welcome!)
    Providing WHMCS,ClientExec,Blesta,Wordpress,Forum Integrations And More!
    WebsiteIntegrations.Com - We also offer Design Services and More! - WebsiteIntegrations.Com
    Order Our WHMCS Premium Integration! - WHMCSintegrations.Com