ok I'll try to get some updates as of how managed.com performs for a new account. I picked managed.com primarily cause of the price and the amount of bandwidth they provide for so little cost. I must admit I am a niewbie as far as dedicated servers are concerned and my needs are to host 4-5 medium sized websites that are on the virge of becoming too big for shared hosting (users complaining about performance). I read various reviews in here some very bad and some quite positive.

I ordered a dedicated server this morning (GMT+2). I received a confirmation e-mail within the hour explaining that I had to send the payment for CPanel activation via paypal. Since I don't have paypal I e-mailed them back asking how I should proceed. Because I wasn't sure that the reply to the message was sent to the right person I also sent an e-mail to their sales department.

The sales department responded within a few minutes asking for my order confirmation. Since I was here I replied immediately and they got back to me almost instantly saying that I can also do the CPanel purchase by credit card. A few minutes later I got another reply from a different person (this came as a responce to the reply I sent to the original e-mail) explaining that cc's can be used for Cpanel activation and that my credit was approved and that I'll have the server available within 24-48 hours.

So far so good. I'll post a reply to this topic as updates come in.