Thread: Site Review

Site Review

Let me have it.

Art by Vasili
    *Burp*

All I would say is that it is a simple page which I think serve its purpose.

However, if you are looking for professional design (esp. you are selling art piece), I think it is still far from it. The feel is just too dry to capture people's attention. As in, I would just say it is just another website that sells artpieces after I browse through it.

Well Good Luck.

You need to provide more information.

Who are you? What kind of paintings are these? - oil, acrylic, water color, lithographs, etc. Are they painted by you or others? What sizes are the paintings? How much is shipping? How will you ship? How will you pack them? Do the paintings come with frames? What is your policy and proceedures for returns and refunds? Will you consider other payment options than PayPal. And you really need to create a better Contact Us page. You should also explain how "Covered Bridge Productions" is related to "Vasili".
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

The fact that you must login to forums to view them is a pain for new buyers. I agree with the two posters above though, it would make sense to include more information.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

Originally posted by serialbeggar
    You need to provide more information.

Who are you? What kind of paintings are these? - oil, acrylic, water color, lithographs, etc. Are they painted by you or others? What sizes are the paintings? How much is shipping? How will you ship? How will you pack them? Do the paintings come with frames? What is your policy and proceedures for returns and refunds? Will you consider other payment options than PayPal. And you really need to create a better Contact Us page. You should also explain how "Covered Bridge Productions" is related to "Vasili".
    Excellent advice.