Hybrid View

Reselling extra cPanel licenses?

Can anyone recommend places where one would be able to resell a few extra cPanel One-Time licenses? Has anyone done this before? I would prefer to just get rid of the licenses entirely and not deal with month-to-month payments.

Back when I purchased the licenses, cPanel said that they were transferrable, so I imagine that it should be possible, at least... If there aren't any external companies that buy licenses in this manner, I suppose my best bet would be to come up with a price and post a message in one of the Advertising forums here, right?

how much would you sell or trade them for?
    The Domain Trading Network. Where you can trade your domain free!
    http://www.tdtn.com

Dunno. I'll post a message on the Advertising forum if I don't get any recommendations of companies that buy and resell licenses. :)

I wish you can resell it to me

if they can be confirmed as transferrable, and the price is right we could be ionterested in 1 maybe 2 non-ending cpanel licences ...
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Try contacting cPanel directly, see if you can get commision.

Failing that, try contacting nocster and other cheap liscence providors and try to make a deal with them

Originally misunderstood by AexiSolutions
    Try contacting cPanel directly, see if you can get commision.
    Failing that, try contacting nocster and other cheap liscence providors and try to make a deal with them
    They *alreday* have the licences and want to get rid of them not start a business selling them on - already hundreds of cplicencing.com type companies out there ...
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Ok, Misread the question