Visually compelling banners for you!

Professional and visually compelling banners
    http://www.pixabanner.com - $15.95 banners + 1 FREE

Do you want your banners to stand out from all of your competition? Do you want vivid and attractive color, creative style and professional appearance included in your advertisements? We can do this for you, and provide you with quality service!

Right now, order one banner and get the second one free! Our standard 468x60 banner is only $15.95! What a deal!

Also, ask us about our flash banners! We currently offer those at good prices.

Ordering is easy! We have a simple form for you to fill out and you can pay by paypal!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What we can do for you!!

Once we receive your order, we will get started right away. We will show you the first draft within 24 hours! After that we will do multiple revisions until you are satisfied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Testimonials!

"I'm impressed that you were able to build that banner for me in under 3 hours. I've bought banners from multiple companies, and your banners have been the most unique designs I've had done. Great work guys!"

-Dan Brock
    www.readysetconnect.com

Last edited by Pixabit; 04-22-2004 at 02:35 AM.
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

When you are decided to send my templates that have paied you, you would can post this thread...

Originally posted by DDmagik
    When you are decided to send my templates that have paied you, you would can post this thread...
    What exactly are you trying to say?

I know PIX is very busy with a lot of different projects at the moment, and in fact I've got 2 designs coming from him myself. He's a good guy, and he's not going to do you wrong. If you are waiting on a design you purchased (which I *think* is what you are trying to say) then you will receive it, so don't worry. You should really contact him personally/privately though, instead of making a post like this in his new thread that could potentially turn-off customers.

Well, I do not know what to say...

Why is his account cancelled? I paid him for for couple of banners two weeks and no news. Now his account is disabled. It doesn't look very good
    SupportPRO.com Quality outsourced hosting support and server administration @ affordable rates. Leaders in 24/7 tech support for web hosting industry since 2005.

Yeap, nothing has been done.

Me too,
    I paid 3 templates to pixabit: $135 but i have never received my templates.

We are going to file a complaint to PayPal to get refund. You may try that as well

Good luck getting your templates or your money back. If you ever suspect that this user is back under another name, please let us know ASAP.

I'm french and i have difficulty to speak english... so someone can help me to resolve my problem with pixabit ?