Hybrid View

invision board template

i am wondering how much it would be to get someone to create a fully coded template for my invision board the site is about programming. i am jst wondering how much people charge to do this kind of work as i am looking at getting someone to set one up for me. i wont need it till june cause right now im in college and am not working full time right now so i cant afford and im moving shortly. but i will be done with school shortly and will be back in full time so i will beable to afford it this summer. so if anyone would be willing to tell me what they charge and if they would be willing to do it for me later on this spring thanks

so there is noone that is willing to tell me how much they charge for creating a custom template. i will be getting one done this summer i was just wondering how much i am goin to need to get this done for me and if you are interested in doing it for me when the time comes to actually get it done thanks for your time

I'd say 150$-300$ for a custom IPB skin... you could get a not custom one for ~30$ from a skin site. (forgot the name...) hey, I'm sure somebody will want to do a custom one for ~30$ here as well! (good luck with that, heh)

there are some free skins around as well... so you have 3 options here. free/30$/custom... the latest being a little expensive.

hope that helps you out?
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

A custom skin should run you up around US$1000 (at 80/hour)

Anything below $300 is likely to be poor quality.
    Gone.

wow, a lot of big numbers coming after a $ sign

Originally posted by phision.com
    A custom skin should run you up around US$1000 (at 80/hour)

Anything below $300 is likely to be poor quality.
    If its a very complex skin that requires a lot of code editing and hacking, maybe... I never skinned IPB, but I think it has a skinning engine doesnt it? I'm not sure.
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

I only charge 150$ for a skin and I have worked at ibplanet.com so I know what I am doing.