Free Professional Templates!!

100% Free professional templates.
    All templates come with the .PSD which is already spliced. Many of the templates contain the HTML files.

Just curious... Do you have rights to distribute these templates for free? I wouldn't want to get caught using one that would be illegal to use.

For free they are pretty good. I thought I've seen some of these template before though...

yes, the are completely free for use, royalty free, and not restricted by copyrights.

Where did you get the templates from?

Royalty free means you still pay

EDIT: What if someone copyrights one?
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

One of those templates look exactly like one on boxedart...And a few others look familiar.

Some of these templates are BoxedArt's, and are templates that are outside even the "stolen template pack". I would like to request for this link to be removed. We will also be contacting these individuals. These templates are not copyright free and cannot be distributed in this way.

You can avoid a contact from BoxedArt's legal department by promptly removing the following from your website:

Business 05
    Business 12
    Business 22
    Business 25
    Business 27
    Business 28
    Business 32
    Hosting 04
    Hosting 09
    Hosting 10
    Hosting 15
    Hosting 16

Thank you.

Sorry, the infringed will be removed first thing tomorrow morning.
    I was told that they were all copyright free. If you wouild like to contact the distributer please PM me.

You have been messaged.

Ellesmere Port, Wirral, UK
    Oh, I know a place you can get all of those, plus more for $5, maybe you want to contact them too? High quality hosting, low low prices.
    One step ahead of the competition - Today IS tomorrow.
    FraudWise.Net - Fight the fraud!

Seen many of these on other sites..heck I have most of them myself, including the Boxedart ones...but, that's ok since I have BA membership..

the BA templates have been removed.

A website hosted by will be here soon! thats all i get when i connet to that site