Needed... VERY experienced VBulletin Coder / hacker...

I have a good ammount of work for someone. I am pretty decent in VB hacking although I know not nearly enough to do what I wish to do. You must be able to write your own VB hacks. This will be on VB3. It will take probably over a month if me and you work together diligantly.

Coder must have AIM and on it regularly. I will pay, but we need to come on an agreement of something. I'd like to not pay until the work is totally done. Reason for that is, I don't want the coder to leave and leave me with something 3/4 the way coded and I have no idea what's been done or how you've coded it. I would then have to restart with someone else. Please email me or PM me. I'd like past works and any VB hacks you have written. I may also need to fax a non-disclosure form. We will talk in more detail once you have been selected.

Ryan Amos

You should try posting this request at (this is where vb coders dwell)

Good luck!
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

I would, but I am looking for people before I buy the actual license. I believe you have to have one before you can post there correct?

you want to hack the license instead of buying it?

i dont understand what you mean...

No, I bought the license. I wanted to talk about it before I purchased the license. No need now. I am coding it all myself. Thanks for the interest.