Startlogic's VirtualServer Plan?

I'm looking at startlogic.com's plans, and after initial inspection, the VirtualServer plan looks like it would be perfect for me.

Basically, I need:
    - 1200+ mb space
    - 50+ gig transfer
    - multiple domain ability (only 2)
    - php/mySQL
    - streaming audio/video

But... After contacting support with a few questions, they tell me that they'd highly recommend the ProLogic plan instead, which is a cheaper plan with less space and transfer available. They said the VirtualServer plan is only for people with a working knowledge of Unix.

What does this mean? How much would I need to know to be able to setup 2 sites under the VirtualServer plan? I have experience with setting up php scripts, mySQL databases, CGI and with FTP, etc. Does anyone know how much "working knowledge" of Unix they are talking about to be able to use their VirtualServer plan?

Any help is appreciated.

It sounds like it has root access being a "virtual server", however on the site it doesn't say anything about it. That is what I would think they meant by that.

Originally posted by dftchris
    It sounds like it has root access being a "virtual server", however on the site it doesn't say anything about it. That is what I would think they meant by that.
    So if it has root access, would one have to have some type of Unix certification to be able to figure it out?

No. If it has a control panel it shouldnt be too much differnt from a regualr shared account. It's up to you to take advantage of the benefits of root access.