Thread: paysystems

Question paysystems

hello,

i would like to ask some people who use paysystems about payment

i needed them to process some payments last year i contacted them to ask if i would have 5$ in their will they wire me that 5$ and the wirefees would be 10$ + , the reply was that yes we will wire so my account would go in - 5$ , i asked the same question once again but no luck

i need to use them now again because of the script i want to use support them better than 2checkout.

i have contacted them again with the same question about a year i hope their answer is different , but i came here to ask people who are already member there because they might have misunderstood my question last time.

and also is their signup automatic like 2checkout or everyone is approove on case by case basis.

Thanks

PaySystems definitely has an approval process. From what I've heard from merchants, it takes around a week or two in most cases. (sometimes less, sometimes more)

Not sure if that has changed lately or not. They don't approve everyone or have any kind of "instant setup" to be a merchant with them. In fact, it is my understanding that they do a pretty good amount of due diligence.

In terms of your other question... I don't see how they could "wire" a negative amount the only way for them to retrieve funds from your bank account would be to ACH them and in all likelihood if you processed $5 and the wire xfer fee was $10, one would *assume* (which is ALWAYS dangerous!) that they would merely hold the funding until more came in.

Someone else here more experienced with PaySystems or perhaps PaySystems themselves could give you a better answer as to the above though.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Originally posted by cdgcommerce
    PaySystems definitely has an approval process. From what I've heard from merchants, it takes around a week or two in most cases. (sometimes less, sometimes more)

Not sure if that has changed lately or not. They don't approve everyone or have any kind of "instant setup" to be a merchant with them. In fact, it is my understanding that they do a pretty good amount of due diligence.

In terms of your other question... I don't see how they could "wire" a negative amount the only way for them to retrieve funds from your bank account would be to ACH them and in all likelihood if you processed $5 and the wire xfer fee was $10, one would *assume* (which is ALWAYS dangerous!) that they would merely hold the funding until more came in.

Someone else here more experienced with PaySystems or perhaps PaySystems themselves could give you a better answer as to the above though.
    thanks for your reply

If you are after a fast setup try:

www.process54.com

They have provided us Virtual Terminal and direct API for our website (Adult Toys )

We tried some of the others but kept loosing clients because they didnt want to fax their life history so that they could pay us $24.99....

Our new solution is great we get paid weekly and have no reported issues.

Hope this helps..

G