enom question - reseller sub-account setup

1. When manually creating a reseller sub-account the account is created as retail and must be changed to reseller. In that process the account picks up the default retail pricing.

Is there a way to setup a default reseller pricing chart?

If not is there any way to plug in a pricing chart without the tedious editing prices box by box?

2. Websites that use the api to present a form and auto setup a reseller account always display a pricing matrix. Is that pricing structure plugged into the api creation process by the api script so that the account obtains those prices without manually editing the account later?

3. Many site using the api account creation seem to use a "reseller.php" with type=1 parameter. Is that a common script that is available from enom or elsewhere?

1 - no , unless you will use the API
    2- When you use the API you will have full control over creating sub- accounts .
    3 - yes they are using pre-made scripts , the script you mean is almost moderbill script

you may read this thread for more info
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

reseller.php seems to be

if you setup the default pricing under: my enom -> settings -> TLD pricing
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by Bashar
    f you setup the default pricing under: my enom -> settings -> TLD pricing
    Yes, that is the retail pricing I was referring to in #1 above.
    Seems strange enom would not provide a separate reseller pricing default page also.