Denver, Colorado

Looking for some free lance opportunities

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an opportunity to makes some money (just like everyone else posting in this forum) by offering my skills as a perl/CGI programmer.

My expertise involves most anything related to web design, mainly database design and manipulation through perl's perl module DBI, perl itself, XHTML, some graphic design (mainly logos and such), small php experience, and moderate javascript experience. I'm working on coding a full fledged perl message board (located here:, and will be distributing that when completed.

I'm working on my cousin's band website, I don't have much up other than logos (located here: I will have a template up within the week, so check back.

I'm willing to learn new things, so I can and will definitely expand to meet needs.

Contact me with any questions at [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected]

(all other contact info is in my profile)

Devin Austin (aka acidhoss)

2. Would like to see the sites but website was down.
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

Denver, Colorado

Try it again, I've heard it's been down a couple times now, I don't have much control over that, but if it gets to be too bad, I'll try and find a mirror.

My apologies,