* i will volunteer for a job working with websites...

your probably wondering why i am volunteering, its because i want to gain lots of experience doing all sorts of website related things. before i get payed for my work, i would like to get the experience i need so it will be easier to find a job working.

jobs i would like to volunteer to do..
    support person, answering emails, helping your clients, helping with site problems etc...

site updater, making daily or regular site updates

forum moderator

if you have a job that i have not mentioned above please feel free to post it here as i will reply to all posts!

include your email adress so i can reply if i'm interested!!!

as i said before i will work on a volunteer basis so don't expect for me to stay for 5 years, although maybe i will if i enjoy working with your site. i am not asking for anything in return for my services as i just want to gain experience, thanks!
    Last edited by abcwh; 04-20-2004 at 05:23 PM.

I have a suggestion, start a website awards program. The reviewing experience may be very helpful to you.
    9/11 Memorial, do you have a story to tell?
    United Web Site Award Givers, do you believe your site is worthy of an award?

do you want write text about the webhosting stuff
    :: SecureIP Solutions Web ::
    Montréal Web Hosting, Backup, Web and IT services
    http://www.SecureIP-Web.ca
    info[a]secureip.ca

Originally posted by eConcept
    do you want write text about the webhosting stuff
    sure...please post some details and also include an email, ill reply if i'm interested

Hi abcwh:

I may have something for you if you know photoshop or php. Or if you dont know but are willing to learn.

Originally posted by webbom
    Hi abcwh:

I may have something for you if you know photoshop or php. Or if you dont know but are willing to learn.
    i'd love to learn php. if you have anything special i need to know or anything else please post. also include your email adress

I'm in need of php and photoshop tutorials for my site. You can also help me if you want, doing link exchanges and in general managing the website.

You can contact me at webbom at yahoo.com. Also in msm (dbotello at hotmail.com).

Originally posted by Executive
    I have a suggestion, start a website awards program. The reviewing experience may be very helpful to you.
    Yet another?

I might have something available for you, if you are interested please contact me shortly: andre@solidrack.com and please clearify what kind of experiences you already have. I understand that your main goal is to actually gain experience, but I think you understand that before you can actually start working in a business environment you do require some skills prior to actually start working.

Regards,

I seem to be drowning in projects these days, and I would love any help you might offer.

I've got two projects in particular -

Gaming network
    A community-based gaming site that includes a store, game reviews, downloads, resources, and forums... All at various completion levels. Still needs everything from HTML/Graphic work to simple game reviews.

Design Project
    An template website with a fairly new twist. Can't put any more details here, but the site needs some PHP and design work.

Drop me a line: rhett at rhettnet dot com

If you can help me out, I might be able to dream up a nice incentive or too, also.

In any case, best of luck to you!