Thread: Give it to me!

Talking Give it to me!

Hey, I was just working on a new layout for Exinant, a hosting company. It's the first time I made a layout in about 5 months, so I'm still rusty.

What I was going for was a simplistic layout, yet effective. Fast loading - but enough graphics to make it look complicated. I'm about 50% done, and I'm planning to add some flash to the header/nav.

Here's what I got: copy.png

Oh, keep in mind I used a boxedart template for the header (I'm a registered user) because I'm not too good at making banners. I just took the concept and basically made it my own. I changed it around a lot, though. The rest of the layout is my own creation.

Tell me what you think.

Its nice, some of it was hard to read (dark text/dark background).
    9/11 Memorial, do you have a story to tell?
    United Web Site Award Givers, do you believe your site is worthy of an award?

I think the header should be a little smaller, also the colours don't flow .... try using red more often and maybe lightening the background behind the plans
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

I agree with 4 degrees, the header has too much free space. You have to change font colors, as it is hard to read (top of navs)

Tasmania, Australia
    Moved to site reviews.

United States of America
    this is site review isnt it, anyways, lookin good and its somewhat pretty unique
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

It looks pretty good.

My only complaint is that the computer tower near the top, looks somewhat out of place.