Thumbs up Number of Suckers: 1,200

Number of spamming suckers: 1,200.
    Cost to eliminate those suckers: $25.
    Seeing suckers cry: Priceless.

There is something money can't buy. For everything else, there is Mailblocks.com.

Do you remember an angry post of mine a few days ago where I was whining about all the spam I get? Good.

So I signed up for Mailblocks.com service (premium account cost me $25 (year of service) and NOT ONE SPAM since then, everything gets stuck, except for eligible e-mail that I authorize!

So I wanted to take a moment and say this:

"If you were or are one of the suckers who send me your sucking spam e-mails, your sucker time is over. I hope you and your sucker partner-friends go out of this business for real and genuine suckers. Mua-ha-ha-ha. "

PS: Yes, I do feel better now, thank you.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Excellent! Spam sucks and I am glad you now have control.
    -- Matthew

That's great to hear

I've virtually eliminated any spam by using Norton AntiSpam... though it did throw out the occasional "real" email

I just got Outlook 2003 and it has this junk mail thing. Stops about 70 or 80 a day and about 10 slip through. Nice for it to seperate them for me! and so far every email that it's sent to junk has been correct.
    -- Matthew

Originally posted by Stormhosts
    I just got Outlook 2003 and it has this junk mail thing. Stops about 70 or 80 a day and about 10 slip through. Nice for it to seperate them for me! and so far every email that it's sent to junk has been correct.
    I don't have to even download it. Btw, this is one of the most popular anti-spam products out there that just offer an extra "patch" for Outlook to separate legal mail from spam. I didn't find any use of it.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

you should try a McAfee WebShield E500 costs a fair bit of cash but for companies it blocks 100% of viruses and has an anti spam engine if you buy it, i get about 200 spams a day blocked that would otherwise be wasting lots of time for employees
    www.microsolder.uk - Microsoldering Services in the UK

damn spam, need to update my outlook or something