Please contact me directly to take advantage of this offer or to request additional information.
About Handy Networks:
- Specializing exclusively in Windows Hosting Solutions for over 7 years
- We own, configure and maintain all equipment with local Handy Networks personnel
- We are not resellers for others
- Debt-free, stable company
- Proactive customer support
About the Network:
- All equipment is housed at the fully redundant data393 datacenter
- Centrally located in Denver, Colorado
- Former colo.com facility
- Fully redundant network
- GigE to Savvis (formerly Cable & Wireless)
- GigE to Internap (local peering to UUNET, Sprint, AT&T, Savvis, Global Crossing, Level(3), XO, Verio)
- netVmg intelligent routing
Handy Networks Advantages:
- Specializing in Windows Hosting Solutions since 1997
- Full service provider
- Fully Redundant datacenter centrally located in Denver, Colorado
- Leading Helm Premium Partner
- Direct Microsoft Solutions Provider Partner
- Established, debt-free company
- Fully customizable packages
- Customer focused
Please contact me with questions or for custom configurations.
Originally posted by KGLim Can I upgrade and add more hard disk in any time?
Do u charge the setup fees?
If you just want to add additional drives for added space, that will depend on how many drive bays a particular chassis has. Our standard chassis will support 2 drives, however we can utilize other chassis models if you know that you'll need additional drives. If you're talking about physically swapping out one size drive for another, that would be more involved and would incur additional charges.
Setup fees (I assume you're referring to setup fees related to adding additional components) vary based on a number of factors such as if we need to send someone to the datacenter specifically to install additional drives for you. We're generally very flexible as long as we already have personnel at the datacenter.