I am looking to arrange deals between web designers and developers or web hosting resellers, or webhosts that have 20 plus "hosting clients" to migrate your clients to our reseller programe . Here is the out line of the deal .

We will pay you between 30 % and 50 % of your annualized revenue that you get from hosting after you sign the migration contract and your clients are migrated .

after we recover our costs (takes 5 months) you start to receive a residual income from the clients that you brought to us (50 %) on a monthly basis for as long as you stay with us.

I havent got enough posts for a PM so we will have to arrange contact out in the open but first I need to see who is interested then we will talk over the phone. We are a very well capitalized firm so dont be afraid of to many people taking me up on this and you missing out .

We also will buy your clients out right also . Hostorically we have paid out between 60 and 90 % of your annualized revenue . and thats it we have control of your cleints .

I am not going to give out company information on the form so please dont ask . We will talk over the phone where I will give you what ever info you want and if you like our offer you will have a signed contract .