Cool [BIDing] Health Cancer Type Template

top of page

bottom of page

i will customize this one also for free if biddings over $70

*I designed this template and then the buyer walked out on me. I would like to start bidding around $30-$40. I havent sold it to anyone before.

*PM Me your bid and on thursday the winner will take it home digitally, with all psds and completely customized.

*All payments by paypal, pretty please.

*I am open to all RESONABLE offers, and remeber the words that some people on WHT tend to easily forget "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" but I AM NOT trying to sell crap by anymeans its just that dont be all whiny about what you get if the top bidder goes for $1 I prolly will return saying the customer changed there mind. cough cough think about those enourmous transaction fees

Good Luck & Thanks for Bidding!
    -Gilbert
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

sorry but... if you made both them templates.. then there is something going wrong i mean, they are both of differnt standards

and your hoping to get $70!! damn

good luck!!!

Re: [BIDing] Health Cancer Type Template

*I am open to all RESONABLE offers
    im just offering if there are people out there that want the other template because i have it on hand, please remeber that i need to get rid of the template or else its just useless to me and whoever wanted it

*I designed this template and then the buyer walked out on me
    my plans to sell it on thursday to the highest bidder, I dont want to really say how low is to low but anyone who pms me with a $25 pretty please bid and wins can download both i guess

Re: [BIDing] Health Cancer Type Template

Originally posted by gilbert

i will customize this one also for free if biddings over $70

*I designed this template and then the buyer walked out on me. I would like to start bidding around $30-$40. I havent sold it to anyone before.

Good Luck & Thanks for Bidding!
    -Gilbert [/B]
    Hmm are you sure that you designed this one rather then customized it, I currently have that template on one of my cd's and can't really remember the source of it, but it seems VERY familiar
    Kirill Smirnov
    KWL™

yes i used that second template there as almost a check to see what the client wanted, but then they just quit responding... I am just offering it to try and be nice. THE FIRST ONE is completely from scratch.

Does that mean you don't own the second one?

Originally posted by phyko
    Does that mean you don't own the second one?
    that means he doesn't own exclusive right to it
    Kirill Smirnov
    KWL™

i have full resell rights on the second one, and if you dont want it just tell me and well pretend your only bidding on the first one i developed and had a walk out on

gilbert
    Last edited by gilbert; 04-20-2004 at 10:50 PM.

the second one is free wherever you go

Originally posted by gilbert
    i have full resell rights on the second one, and if you dont want it just tell me and well pretend your only bidding on the first one i developed and had a walk out on

gilbert
    I wouldn't be so sure... if I were you

let's say I purchase a TM template change the logo and links and resell it I DO NOT OWN ANY RESELL RIGHTS TO DO THAT and before even using the template please the readme or license .txt included with the template that will clearly state that any resell of the template (that includes modified template) are PROHIBITED

And it isn't in any way exclusive, since @ least I have it on one of my template cd's
    Kirill Smirnov
    KWL™

im lost!

Originally posted by zzas22
    im lost!
    I was talking about the second template

The first one is good for sale
    Kirill Smirnov
    KWL™