* Template Modification

Hello,

I got a template from a reseller of template monster , it is a template with flash and is a very curvy template and seems very difficult for me to modify it.

If anyone can modify every page according to our need, reply to this post with how much will you charge for doing this.

Note : The modification is not a very difficult one for people who know to work around with design , you will have to modify with the text i will give you and add what i ask you.

Think wize? Think dwize.net
    ---------------------------------------
    Freelance Web and Graphic designer
    [email protected]

Re: Template Modification

Originally posted by Hosting2NV
    Hello,

I got a template from a reseller of template monster , it is a template with flash and is a very curvy template and seems very difficult for me to modify it.

If anyone can modify every page according to our need, reply to this post with how much will you charge for doing this.

Note : The modification is not a very difficult one for people who know to work around with design , you will have to modify with the text i will give you and add what i ask you.
    If you tell me the template # and I see that I can do what you are asking for, you will be delivered the modified template in 48 hours. I can't ask for more than 5$/page since I don't have a portfolio to show. You can reach me via e-mail/AIM/MSN/ICQ mentioned in my profile. I am just desperate on getting some $ in my paypal account. Hope to hear from you soon
    Kirill Smirnov
    KWL™