Question cheap-domain-name-registrar.com GOOD?

Hi all, I did some domians registrar in the past and bookmarked

http://cheap-domain-name-registrar.com

It seems that the features are real cool but I'm not sure if its realiable or not and could not find any comments from WHT.

Basically my ideal registrar will be cheap and offers sub-domains forwarding for my domain

Thanks!

How come it costs $9.95 to register, but $10.95 to renew? I guess I'm used to seeing places where it costs the same price or less to renew your domain. Features look good, but I didn't see them listed as an accredited registrar at ICANN, and I can't find a "about us" page. Is the company name actually !Cheap Domain Name Registrar?
    It makes no difference which one of us you vote for. Either way, your planet is doomed... DOOMED!

Yeah, it seems to come out of nowhere... but its cheap and with great looking features... but not a single word about their company

I use gkg.net and am very happy with them. (I use them for all my clients). They also have a reseller plan that lets you get a discount from $9.99.
    James R. Clark II

why would you want to register with a company you never heard of, especially when many well-known companies offer the same service for a less price. (i.e. stargate.com, godaddy.com, etc.)

There is no company information, the domain is way tooo long, and renewing a domain cost more than registering it.

I would reconsider before registering with them. But if anyone has used them before, please feel free to post your comments.
    Clip and Print Free Grocery Coupons - ClipCoupons.us

I've used buydomains.com for several domains and find their service very good. They are $16 per year. Not the cheapest but I wanted their dns services.

I'm about to register a few more domains. Does anyone have experience of registerfly.com? They seem to have all the services I need for $9.95

registerfly.com is an enom reseller not a ICANN registrar.

Try www.powerpipe.com.

Great service i use them, also my clients.

Hi! Thanks for all the responses, I'm looking for a registrar that can setup my own sub-domains to point to somewhere, I'd created a thread here, seems tat mydomain.com is good.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that guy standing in the leftward of their website Peter MacNicol? That funny little guy from Ally McBeal?

Anyway, I think kraystone should give it a try, it's cheap and it supports Sub-Domains!! that's a kinda rare feature, isn't it?
    ‡ Do you know.. that you cannot kill yourself by holding your breath!

hmm, does look a bit like him, can't be him could it? hmm..

I want to give it a try but it doesn't seem to have any customer feedbacks here ... not very sure, wondering who tried them before, counting once... twice...?