• Credit Card

5 71.43%
  • PayPal

2 28.57%
  • Check

0 0%
  • Wire transfer

0 0%

Which method do you use to refill your eNom account ?

I'm just too curious but... which method do you use to refill your account ?

For a non US resident like me, it's not easy to refill my enom account, I have choice between CC and paypal and both have the 3% processing fee... If I use the other methods, I'll have to pay some fees to my bank instead...

I'm trying to look for a solution to avoid that. If anyone has an idea to use wire transfer or check... Maybe using paypal to add fund and withdraw to the enom US account ? But I'm not sure it works

Thanks,
    David.

CC since i dont have paypal.

and CC costs less than wire in refilling (if small refills) otherwise i'd use bank wire for big refillings.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Paypal since I don't have CC
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

I'm trying to look for a solution to avoid that. If anyone has an idea to use wire transfer or check... Maybe using paypal to add fund and withdraw to the enom US account ? But I'm not sure it works
    There is an option in paypal for some none-US member to withdraw money to a US bank , so what you need to know if you can withdraw money to eNom bank account , Almost the answer is no , but you may check with PAYPAL and let us know too
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

eww! 3% is lame. Yet I pay it anyways. I will switch to check soon. I am paying 3% to enom, then another 2.15% +.30 in addition. Thats in the 2checkout.com ballpark for fees. I would like to avoid these. I do not have a Paypal account due to someone I know had their funds frozen for no legitimate reason.

commission
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

so 6.95 accounts isn't really 6.95 because after adding the %3 its almost 7.1585

small calculation:
    if you refill your account with $695 for 100 domains , you really get 674.15 (695-20.85) 20.85 is the %3 for CC processing
    so 674.15 / 6.95 = 97 domains thats 3 domains lost
    3 domains cost is $20.85 / 97 domains = $0.215~
    0.215+6.95 = $7.165 per domain !!!
    thats even more expensive than ev1.net the $7.03 with tax
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Like you say Bashar, the real price of one domain name is 7.16 and not 6.95 if you refill with CC... And yet, I have to pay my bank a conversion rate from Euro to Dollar, my merchant account like adaptivehost said, etc. So my price is higher than 6.95 sure...

I asked to PayPal if it's authorized to withdraw on another bank account if I'm not the owner, waiting the answer now.

Thanks,
    David.