PayPal > iKobo (Looking for someone who has both, a PayPal and an iKobo account)

I am looking for someone who has both, a PayPal account and an iKobo account.

Due to difficulties in international withdrawals with PayPal, I would like to have $200 transferred to iKobo.

All you have to do is:

1) Receive $210 by PayPal.
    2) Send $200 to my iKobo account.

$10 is what you can keep for yourself.

This will be a monthly transaction. I will be getting my iKobo receiving limit raised soon; so your profit can increase.

If you can do this small favour, please PM me or e-mail me at subhadip [at] bbv2 , com.

Just a warning to paypal users. Money transfer of this nature are against paypal terms.

ilegal for transfering money o_O ? what do you mean?

Same reason PP has been shutting down payment randomizers... any money you send has to be for some good or service, it can't be money for the sake of money.
    Dan Grossman - dan @
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

New York New York
    isn't ikobo a scam anyway?

And I don't trust paypal anymore. Because I basically spent and transfered money totalling 1300 dollars in a 7 day period paypal limited my account. And even though I submitted my SSI number and Faxed them a COPY of my SSI card and Drivers license they still haven't lifted limited access on my account which still has over 300 dollars in it. Which I can do nothing with because paypal won't let me withdraw it. How ever they will let me deposit.